- baby pak choy from the CSA from 2-3 weeks ago
- leftover (pastured regional) chicken from this past weekend
- two rather wilted scallions
- several small inside pieces from a clove of garlic
- a clump of ginger that was a little fuzzy but nothing that a thick peeling wouldn't fix
- 3/4 of an onion, a little worse for wear from a week or two's storage in the produce bin
- an unopened bottle of Annie's Organic teriyaki sauce, expiration date one month from today
Note to self: Check out info you have on rice sources from NC/GA.
Edited to add: This was done in response to the cut-the-crap challenge from this past Sunday to clean out the fridge clutter. While there are some already-too-far-gone things still in there that still have to be disposed of, in just one meal I managed to use up everything I could find that didn't have at least a week left before it had to be eaten.